Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What a nice way to start the day!!!

"Alberson's matched the roof to the house color of my home in 1995 or 96 because 
the original tiles were discontinued .  I was extremely satisfied.  However, the 
color has faded dramatically and the roof no longer matches the color of the 
body of the house.  The color is a very light ivory.  House is located at (removed), Ponte Vedra Beach.  Can this roof be redone?  Also, approximately 
what would it cost?  The color I would like to match  is the same as the body of 
the house.  Benjamin Moore (I have the paint #).   I am not in a big hurry, know 
you are a long way from PVB; but do know that you do come this way.  We were 
extremely satisfied with your services.  The house is approx 37,000 sq ft
phone (removed)
"

No comments:

Post a Comment